We will notify you when this product becomes available.
This is everything you will need besides tools and a frame (unless you need brakes) in one complete package. This build kit features some quality parts from both Stolen and Fiction. Tires/tubes are mounted and grips are on bars.
Convenient, affordable, and easy.
Fork: Fiction Troop 100% 4130 ChroMoly Fork w/ Tapered Legs, One-Piece Steerer w/ Compressor TopcapBars: Fiction Monkey 4-piece 4130 ChroMoly, 9.50"Grips: Stolen Team, 170mmBarends: Stolen VortexStem: Stolen Slab, Cold Forged, 50mmHeadset: Fiction Savage Sealed Integrated w/ 15mm Alloy Bearing CoverCranks: 48 Spline Tubular ChroMoly Arms w/ ChroMoly Spindle, 170mmSprocket: Stolen Cartwheel 6061AL, 25TBottom Bracket: Fiction Savage MID 19mmPedals: Stolen Thermalite w/ Chromoly spindlesChain: Stolen Balland 1/2 Link, BlackFront Hub: Stolen Rampage Sealed 3/8″ axleRear Hub: Stolen Rampage Sealed Freecoaster 14mm AxleDriver: Sealed 9TFront Rim: Stolen Rampage 36H (double-wall)Rear Rim: Stolen Rampage 36H (double-wall)Seat: Stolen Kushion Mid Pivotal Seat, BlackSeat Post: Thermalite 150mm Pivotal postFront Tire: Fiction Atlas LP 2.40″Rear Tire: Fiction Atlas LP 2.40″Pegs: Fiction Troop, w/ Thermalite sleeve, Black (x4)Extras: Stolen headtube badge, Stolen sticker pack
A: Stolen Rampage Freecoaster wheel w/ Fiction Atlas 2.4” tire, B: Stolen Rampage Front wheel w/ Fiction Atlas 2.4” tire, C: Fiction Chromoly Troop Fork, D: Fiction Troop Pegs (4x), E: Stolen Hemp Mid Pivotal Seat, F: Stolen Thermalite Pivotal Seat Post, G: Fiction 4-piece Chromoly Monkey Bars, H: Stolen Slab Stem, I: Vortex Top Cap, J: Stolen Headtube Badge, K: Fiction Savage Headset, L: Stolen Talon 170mm Cranks, M: Stolen Thermalite Pedals, N: Stolen Balland chain (1/2 Link), O: Stolen 25t Cartwheel Sprocket.
COLORS: Matte Black
WEIGHT: 17.9 lbs.
AFTERMARKET PARTS & FRAME WARRANTY: – Warranty is as follows for all hard-goods; 6 months from date of purchase on all parts against manufacturing defects and defects in materials, One year from date of purchase on all frames against manufacturing defects and defects in materials. (Only valid to original purchaser with copy of receipt), lifetime warranty items use same guidelines below.
– Complete Bicycles must be assembled by a qualifying bike shop to validate warranty.
– Wear & tear, product abuse, and improper use are not covered under warranty.
– Shipping costs to Stolen are covered by original purchaser, shipping costs back to said customer is covered by Stolen.
– After examination, warrantied products are subject to repair or replacement. Availability may result in alternative products or colors deemed suitable by Stolen being sent as replacements. Exact color and model is not guaranteed.
– Soft-goods excluded in warranty.
– If you feel your product is not covered under warranty call us at our USA office to see which options you qualify for under our crash replacement policy (see below).
-If you purchased your Stolen product the USA please contact your countries distributor.
CRASH REPLACEMENT POLICY– If a product is no longer under the warranty duration, or simply does not qualify, we offer a very lenient crash replacement discounted pricing policy to keep you riding.
– Please contact us for pricing and availability, valid receipt for product in question needed at time of crash replacement purchase.
WARRANTY PROCESS– If you live in the United States please contact us through either email or phone to receive an RA number if applicable.(If you live in another area please contact your corresponding nearest distributor)
– Upon receiving an RA # send effected product(s) into the address below along with a copy of your receipt, and a sheet with your information (IE- Name, Phone, Email, Address, etc)
– After examination your product may be replaced, repaired, or returned to the address provided.
– Availability may result in alternative products or colors deemed suitable by Stolen being sent as replacements. Exact color and model is not guaranteed.
WARNINGUse Stolen BMX products at your own risk. These products are to be installed or assembled by a qualified bike shop and used only in the manner intended by the bicycle manufacturer. Be sure to follow any enclosed instructions when installing products. Do not use this product if defective or damaged. The purchaser or user assumes all risks associated with the use of this product.
TROOP 4.40" PEG
On Sale from $8.79
RAMPAGE CASSETTE HUB SMALL PARTS
Sign up and immediately SAVE 10% off your first order!