F.A.Q. Frequently Asked Questions
WARRANTY POLICY FOR STOLEN & FICTION
(562) 690-5133 or email for questions
Greasy Comb / Stolen/Fiction
641 S. Palm Street., Unit E
La Habra, CA 90631
AFTERMARKET PARTS & FRAME WARRANTY: – Warranty is as follows for all hard-goods; 6 months from date of purchase on all parts against manufacturing defects and defects in materials, One year from date of purchase on all frames against manufacturing defects and defects in materials. (Only valid to original purchaser with copy of receipt), lifetime warranty items use same guidelines below.
- Complete Bicycles must be assembled by a qualifying bike shop to validate warranty.
- Wear & tear, product abuse, and improper use are not covered under warranty.
- Shipping costs to Stolen are covered by original purchaser, shipping costs back to said customer is covered by Stolen.
- After examination, warrantied products are subject to repair or replacement. Availability may result in alternative products or colors deemed suitable by Stolen being sent as replacements. Exact color and model is not guaranteed.
- Soft-goods excluded in warranty.
- If you feel your product is not covered under warranty call us at our USA office to see which options you qualify for under our crash replacement policy (see below).
-If you purchased your Stolen/Fiction product outside the USA please contact your countries distributor.
CRASH REPLACEMENT POLICY
- If a product is no longer under the warranty duration, or simply does not qualify, we offer a very lenient crash replacement discounted pricing policy to keep you riding.
- Please contact us for pricing and availability, valid receipt for product in question needed at time of crash replacement purchase.
- If you live in the United States please contact us through either email or phone to receive an RA number if applicable.
- If you live in outside the USA please contact your corresponding nearest distributor.
- If you purchased our product outside your market, you live in Spain for instance and you bought your Stolen/Fiction product from the USA you must deal with the dealer you bought it from to guide you through the warranty process. Distributors in your
- Upon receiving an RA # send effected product(s) into the address below along with a copy of your receipt, and a sheet with your information (IE- Name, Phone, Email, Address, etc)
- After examination your product may be replaced, repaired, or returned to the address provided.
- Availability may result in alternative products or colors deemed suitable by Stolen being sent as replacements. Exact color and model is not guaranteed.
Use Stolen BMX products at your own risk. These products are to be installed or assembled by a qualified bike shop and used only in the manner intended by the bicycle manufacturer. Be sure to follow any enclosed instructions when installing products. Do not use this product if defective or damaged. The purchaser or user assumes all risks associated with the use of this product.
WHERE CAN I PURCHASE STOLEN PRODUCTS?
You can find genuine Stolen complete bikes & parts at your local dealer (use our dealer locator to find nearest one by clicking HERE). We do also sell our parts on this website of you do not have a stocking dealer in your town. If you are outside the United States please contact your nearest distributor (use our distributor list HERE).
WHERE CAN I STOLEN STICKERS?Note: We include free stickers in every order!
If you live in the USA:
To receive a few free Stolen/Fiction sticker:
Send a self addressed & stamped envelope (S.A.S.E.) to our US office below:
Attn: Stickers Yo!
641 S. Palm Street, Unit E
La Habra, CA 90631
To receive twelve (12) assorted STLN stickers:
Send $6.00 by money order or check to the address above.
You can also purchase them HERE with Credit Card or PayPal.
If you live outside the USA:
Please contact your local distributor (see distro. list)
WHAT IS THERMALITE?
Thermalite™ is a proprietary Nylon66-based material that is infused with long-glass fibers for strength and durability. We tune the Thermalite™ material for specific uses.
We currently offer pedals, pegs, guards, and seatposts in the Thermalite™ material
WHAT IS P² HEAT-TREATMENT?
P² Heat Treatment is Stolen’s marketing name for post-weld heat treatment. Post-weld heat treatment significantly the strength of Chromoly.
The same process is named different names by different BMX companies but the process is exactly the same.
WHAT IS SUPERSTICK RUBBER COMPOUND?
SuperStick is a compound we use for is a proprietary rubber mix that offers unparalleled grip while still offering long wear life. We offer SuperStick on the Black color Hive tires and all colors of Hive grips. Buy a pair and feel the difference!