We will notify you when this product becomes available.
The Stolen Agent HB 12" bike is designed for children of approximately 3 to 5 years. If you want your little rider to skip the coaster brake stage and jump right to the handbrake and cassette, this bike is ready. The 12mm semi-sealed cassette is the same hub that comes on the 16 & 18" Stolen models, making it essentially "kid-proof".
Frame: Redesigned for 2021 Hand Welded 100% 1020 HiTen Steel Fork: 1020 HiTen Steel w/ Tapered Legs & One-piece Steerer, 32mm Offset Bars: TIG Welded, 1020 HiTen Steel, 5.70" Grips: Velo Mini Grips 110mm Barends: Built In Stem: 6061 Alloy Front-load 30mm Headset: Standard 1 1/8” Threadless Brake Lever: APSE Alloy w/ Hinged Clamp Brakes: APSE Alloy Caliper Brake Cranks: One-Piece Chromoly 92mm Sprocket: 25T Bottom Bracket: Unsealed American Pedals: Wellgo Mini PC Chain: YBN 410 Black Front Hub: Unsealed 3/8” Axle Rear Hub: 6061 Alloy Cassette w/ 12mm Chromoly Driver: 9t Sealed, One-Piece Chromoly
Front Rim: Fiction Trojan Alloy (Single-wall)
Rear Rim: Fiction Trojan Alloy (Single-wall) Seat: Padded w/ Rails for Adjustment Seat Post: Steel 160mm Seat Clamp: Integrated Front Tire: 12x2.10” Rear Tire: 12x2.10”
Weight: 16.75lbs Color: Black w/ Red tires
Toptube Length: 13.25"
Chainstay Length: 9.25" Headtube Angle: 74.0° Seattube Angle: 70° Standover Height: 5.6″ Bottom Bracket Height: 7.1" Fork Offset: 32mm
AFTERMARKET PARTS & FRAME WARRANTY: – Warranty is as follows for all hard-goods; 6 months from date of purchase on all parts against manufacturing defects and defects in materials, One year from date of purchase on all frames against manufacturing defects and defects in materials. (Only valid to original purchaser with copy of receipt), lifetime warranty items use same guidelines below.
– Complete Bicycles must be assembled by a qualifying bike shop to validate warranty.
– Wear & tear, product abuse, and improper use are not covered under warranty.
– Shipping costs to Stolen are covered by original purchaser, shipping costs back to said customer is covered by Stolen.
– After examination, warrantied products are subject to repair or replacement. Availability may result in alternative products or colors deemed suitable by Stolen being sent as replacements. Exact color and model is not guaranteed.
– Soft-goods excluded in warranty.
– If you feel your product is not covered under warranty call us at our USA office to see which options you qualify for under our crash replacement policy (see below).
-If you purchased your Stolen product the USA please contact your countries distributor.
CRASH REPLACEMENT POLICY– If a product is no longer under the warranty duration, or simply does not qualify, we offer a very lenient crash replacement discounted pricing policy to keep you riding.
– Please contact us for pricing and availability, valid receipt for product in question needed at time of crash replacement purchase.
WARRANTY PROCESS– If you live in the United States please contact us through either email or phone to receive an RA number if applicable.(If you live in another area please contact your corresponding nearest distributor)
– Upon receiving an RA # send effected product(s) into the address below along with a copy of your receipt, and a sheet with your information (IE- Name, Phone, Email, Address, etc)
– After examination your product may be replaced, repaired, or returned to the address provided.
– Availability may result in alternative products or colors deemed suitable by Stolen being sent as replacements. Exact color and model is not guaranteed.
WARNINGUse Stolen BMX products at your own risk. These products are to be installed or assembled by a qualified bike shop and used only in the manner intended by the bicycle manufacturer. Be sure to follow any enclosed instructions when installing products. Do not use this product if defective or damaged. The purchaser or user assumes all risks associated with the use of this product.
2021 SINNER FC XLT
2021 SINNER FC
Sign up and immediately SAVE 10% off your first order!