Compare at $49.99
We will notify you when this product becomes available.
This fork is a sample or taken off a complete bike but has never been ridden. Some minor scratches or scuffs may exist due to being around the warehouse but if they exist they will not affect the ride or warranty.
MATERIAL: 100% HiTensile Steel, one-piece steerer tubeCOMPRESSION DEVICE: Starnut (installed) with top cap and bolt.WEIGHT: Approx 32oz.Option 1: 16" Agent; Gloss Grey color with 150mm steerer Option 2: 16" Agent; Gloss Black color with 150mm steerer Option 3: 16" Agent; Matte Black color with 150mm steerer
AFTERMARKET PARTS & FRAME WARRANTY: – Warranty is as follows for all hard-goods; 6 months from date of purchase on all parts against manufacturing defects and defects in materials, One year from date of purchase on all frames against manufacturing defects and defects in materials. (Only valid to original purchaser with copy of receipt), lifetime warranty items use same guidelines below.
– Complete Bicycles must be assembled by a qualifying bike shop to validate warranty.
– Wear & tear, product abuse, and improper use are not covered under warranty.
– Shipping costs to Stolen are covered by original purchaser, shipping costs back to said customer is covered by Stolen.
– After examination, warrantied products are subject to repair or replacement. Availability may result in alternative products or colors deemed suitable by Stolen being sent as replacements. Exact color and model is not guaranteed.
– Soft-goods excluded in warranty.
– If you feel your product is not covered under warranty call us at our USA office to see which options you qualify for under our crash replacement policy (see below).
-If you purchased your Stolen product the USA please contact your countries distributor.
CRASH REPLACEMENT POLICY– If a product is no longer under the warranty duration, or simply does not qualify, we offer a very lenient crash replacement discounted pricing policy to keep you riding.
– Please contact us for pricing and availability, valid receipt for product in question needed at time of crash replacement purchase.
WARRANTY PROCESS– If you live in the United States please contact us through either email or phone to receive an RA number if applicable.(If you live in another area please contact your corresponding nearest distributor)
– Upon receiving an RA # send effected product(s) into the address below along with a copy of your receipt, and a sheet with your information (IE- Name, Phone, Email, Address, etc)
– After examination your product may be replaced, repaired, or returned to the address provided.
– Availability may result in alternative products or colors deemed suitable by Stolen being sent as replacements. Exact color and model is not guaranteed.
WARNINGUse Stolen BMX products at your own risk. These products are to be installed or assembled by a qualified bike shop and used only in the manner intended by the bicycle manufacturer. Be sure to follow any enclosed instructions when installing products. Do not use this product if defective or damaged. The purchaser or user assumes all risks associated with the use of this product.
PC Pivotal Slim Seat [CLEARANCE]
20" OEM Chromoly Steel Fork
20" OEM Hi-Tensile Steel Fork
18" OEM Hi-Tensile Steel Fork
On Sale from $22.99
24" OEM Chromoly Steel Fork
On Sale from $39.99
Sign up to receive updates and immediately SAVE 10% off your first parts order!