Check Out The New Psycho Collection!
See more from Stolen Brand
FEATURES: The Hurricane is P² Post Production heat-treated for superior strength. Our one-piece spiral fluted (Vortex) steerer reduces weight without decreasing strength. The 31.6/1.4/1.1mm tapered legs are fluted as well, making these the strongest forks we've made to date. Top it off with our new investment cast 6mm thick dropouts and you've got a fork you can trust to hold up to any style of riding. Black Alloy top cap included.
STEERER TUBE LENGTH: 172mm
BEARING RACE: Machined/Integrated
COMPRESSION BOLT: 24x1.5mm
COMRESSION BOLT TOOL: 6mm Allen Key
COLORS: Matte Black
WEIGHT: 36.2 oz
AFTERMARKET PARTS & FRAME WARRANTY: – Warranty is as follows for all hard-goods; 6 months from date of purchase on all parts against manufacturing defects and defects in materials, One year from date of purchase on all frames against manufacturing defects and defects in materials. (Only valid to original purchaser with copy of receipt), lifetime warranty items use same guidelines below.
– Complete Bicycles must be assembled by a qualifying bike shop to validate warranty.
– Wear & tear, product abuse, and improper use are not covered under warranty.
– Shipping costs to Stolen are covered by original purchaser, shipping costs back to said customer is covered by Stolen.
– After examination, warrantied products are subject to repair or replacement. Availability may result in alternative products or colors deemed suitable by Stolen being sent as replacements. Exact color and model is not guaranteed.
– Soft-goods excluded in warranty.
– If you feel your product is not covered under warranty call us at our USA office to see which options you qualify for under our crash replacement policy (see below).
-If you purchased your Stolen product the USA please contact your countries distributor.
CRASH REPLACEMENT POLICY
– If a product is no longer under the warranty duration, or simply does not qualify, we offer a very lenient crash replacement discounted pricing policy to keep you riding.
– Please contact us for pricing and availability, valid receipt for product in question needed at time of crash replacement purchase.
– If you live in the United States please contact us through either email or phone to receive an RA number if applicable.
(If you live in another area please contact your corresponding nearest distributor)
– Upon receiving an RA # send effected product(s) into the address below along with a copy of your receipt, and a sheet with your information (IE- Name, Phone, Email, Address, etc)
– After examination your product may be replaced, repaired, or returned to the address provided.
– Availability may result in alternative products or colors deemed suitable by Stolen being sent as replacements. Exact color and model is not guaranteed.
Use Stolen BMX products at your own risk. These products are to be installed or assembled by a qualified bike shop and used only in the manner intended by the bicycle manufacturer. Be sure to follow any enclosed instructions when installing products. Do not use this product if defective or damaged. The purchaser or user assumes all risks associated with the use of this product.
U.S. Customers - Ordering and Shipping Information
Order Options: Online (24 hrs. a day) | Phone - 1-562-690-5133 (Monday - Friday 9AM - 5PM PST)
- Online Order Payment: Accepted forms of payment include credit & debit cards, Paypal, etc.
- Order Processing: Most orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days (Monday - Friday). All orders are individually reviewed by a member of our Customer Service Team. Please note that making changes after your order is placed may cause delays.
- Closed On Weekends: Our office is closed on Saturday and Sunday. Orders are not processed, shipped on the weekend (or on holidays), even with expedited shipping options. Orders are processed, shipped, and delivered on normal business days (Monday - Friday) only.
- Payment Processing: Your credit/debit card will be charged for the full amount of the order when the order is submitted.
- Deliveries: A signature is NOT required for your package to be delivered. If you are not home to receive your package, your UPS/USPS driver will attempt to leave your package for you (at the discretion of the driver). If you wish to require a signature for delivery, please contact us to assist you in placing your order or note this in the comments section when placing your order online. There is a $5.00 per box fee that will be added during processing. Please note; UPS will not deliver to a PO Box.
- Order Notification: After you place your order you will receive an email or text notification from us that contains your order number. Your order will also be hand-checked by a member of our Customer Service Team during the next available business hours. We will contact you if there are any problems or questions. If for some reason you do not receive an email, check your email's spam folder or contact us.
Order Tracking: When your order has been picked up for shipment by UPS or USPS, we will send an email, to the email address initially used to place the order, that contains your shipments Tracking Number along with a link to the shipment companies website so that you can track your shipment. The email or phone number provides a main tracking number for the order. Your order may have multiple packages, each with its own tracking number. If you do not receive an email please check your spam folder or contact us.
- Order Delivery: We ship all orders in a reasonable time period. If you choose USPS Priority for instance and it quotes you "Two Day Delivery" and it takes three days to get to you from the date we ship it please contact the shipping company, not our company as we have no control over shipments after pick up.
International Customers- Ordering and Shipping information
- Customs and Duties for your country are not included at checkout and may be applicable.
Check your countries import policies and fees prior to placing an order.
- Brokerage fees are not included in the price you paid with orders shipped outside the USA. The shipping company may charge a brokerage fee to the customer, separate from the charges calculated in our shopping cart. When shipping outside the USA the receiver will still be responsible for any applicable duties and taxes.
- When shipping the goods and services taxes are not included. When shipping any item into your country you may be required to pay UPS for the total amount your countries taxes. When using UPS a small disbursement fee will be added.
- If a shipment is refused, the duties are not paid and/or items ordered are returned to us applicable fees will be taken from your order.
Out Of Stock!
You can check our online retailers or your local dealer for stock. We will notify you when this product becomes available here.