We will notify you when this product becomes available.
The Spade 22" is a "Big Bike" that doesn't feel like a "Big Bike". We like to think we got it right and offer you a complete package that rides like an after-market build but wont break the bank. Proven geometry, everything is sealed (-pedals), everything is ChroMoly & comes with a bunch of after-market parts.
Slim seat, Alloy Throttle pedals... Winner winner chicken dinner!
Frame: 100% ChroMoly Frame w/ S-Bend Chainstays for Bigger TiresFork: 100% Chromoly Fork w/ Tapered Legs & One-Piece Steerer w/ Compressor TopcapBars: Spade 2-piece ChroMoly, 8.75″Grips: Stolen Team Fanged, 165mmBarends: Stolen VortexStem: Fiction Spartan TL, 50mmHeadset: Fiction Savage Sealed Integrated w/ 15mm Alloy Bearing Cover BrakeLever: APSE Alloy w/ Hinged Clamp Brakes: APSE Alloy U-brakeCranks: 48 Spline Tubular ChroMoly Arms w/ ChroMoly Spindle, 175mmSprocket: 6061AL, 25TBottom Bracket: Fiction Savage MID 19mmPedals: Stolen Throttle Alloy w/ ChroMoly SpindlesChain: Z-410, BlackFront Hub: Stolen Rampage Sealed 3/8″ AxleRear Hub: Stolen Rampage Sealed Cassette 14mm AxleDriver: Sealed 9TFront Rim: 22″ Stolen Rampage 36H (double-wall)Rear Rim: 22″ Stolen Rampage 36H (double-wall)Seat: Stolen Spade Slim Pivotal Seat, Black Waxed CanvasSeat Post: Alloy 220mm Pivotal PostSeat Clamp: IntegratedFront Tire: 22″ Fiction Troop 2.30″Rear Tire: 22″ Fiction Troop 2.30″Weight: Approx 27.0lbs
Colors: Dark Chocolate w/ Tan Walls
Toptube Length: 22.25"Chainstay Length: 14.10" (slammed)Headtube Angle: 74.25°Seattube Angle: 71°Standover Height: 9.10″Bottom Bracket Height: 12.25"Fork Offset: 32mm
AFTERMARKET PARTS & FRAME WARRANTY: – Warranty is as follows for all hard-goods; 6 months from date of purchase on all parts against manufacturing defects and defects in materials, One year from date of purchase on all frames against manufacturing defects and defects in materials. (Only valid to original purchaser with copy of receipt), lifetime warranty items use same guidelines below.
– Complete Bicycles must be assembled by a qualifying bike shop to validate warranty.
– Wear & tear, product abuse, and improper use are not covered under warranty.
– Shipping costs to Stolen are covered by original purchaser, shipping costs back to said customer is covered by Stolen.
– After examination, warrantied products are subject to repair or replacement. Availability may result in alternative products or colors deemed suitable by Stolen being sent as replacements. Exact color and model is not guaranteed.
– Soft-goods excluded in warranty.
– If you feel your product is not covered under warranty call us at our USA office to see which options you qualify for under our crash replacement policy (see below).
-If you purchased your Stolen product the USA please contact your countries distributor.
CRASH REPLACEMENT POLICY– If a product is no longer under the warranty duration, or simply does not qualify, we offer a very lenient crash replacement discounted pricing policy to keep you riding.
– Please contact us for pricing and availability, valid receipt for product in question needed at time of crash replacement purchase.
WARRANTY PROCESS– If you live in the United States please contact us through either email or phone to receive an RA number if applicable.(If you live in another area please contact your corresponding nearest distributor)
– Upon receiving an RA # send effected product(s) into the address below along with a copy of your receipt, and a sheet with your information (IE- Name, Phone, Email, Address, etc)
– After examination your product may be replaced, repaired, or returned to the address provided.
– Availability may result in alternative products or colors deemed suitable by Stolen being sent as replacements. Exact color and model is not guaranteed.
WARNINGUse Stolen BMX products at your own risk. These products are to be installed or assembled by a qualified bike shop and used only in the manner intended by the bicycle manufacturer. Be sure to follow any enclosed instructions when installing products. Do not use this product if defective or damaged. The purchaser or user assumes all risks associated with the use of this product.
2020 SAINT 24"
2020 ZEKE 26"
2020 MAX 29"