We will notify you when this product becomes available.
The Sinner was the first brakeless/FC complete bike made, first launched in 2007. Every year we try to improve this iconic model and 2020 is no exception. This year we upgraded the bike to Hive Series tires, grips and Pivotal seat. Everything on the Sinner is Chromoly and sealed (-pedals) and is loaded with aftermarket parts and styling.
Frame: 100% 4130 ChroMoly Frame W/ Removable Brake Mounts & S-Bend Chainstays for Bigger TiresFork: 100% 4130 ChroMoly Fork w/ Tapered Legs, One-Piece Steerer w/ Compressor TopcapBars: Fiction Monkey 4-piece 4130 ChroMoly, 9.50"Grips: Stolen Hive, 165mmBarends: Stolen VortexStem: Stolen Slab, Cold Forged, 50mmHeadset: Fiction Savage Sealed Integrated w/ 15mm Alloy Bearing CoverBrake Lever: APSE Alloy w/ Hinged ClampBrakes: APSE Alloy U-brakeCranks: 48 Spline Tubular ChroMoly Arms w/ ChroMoly Spindle, 170mmSprocket: 6061AL, 25TBottom Bracket: Fiction Savage MID 19mmPedals: Stolen Thermalite w/ Chromoly spindlesChain: Z-410, CPFront Hub: Stolen Rampage Sealed 3/8″ axleRear Hub: Stolen Rampage Sealed Freecoaster 14mm AxleDriver: Sealed 9TFront Rim: Stolen Rampage 36H (double-wall)Rear Rim: Stolen Rampage 36H (double-wall)Seat: Stolen Hive XL Pivotal Seat, embossedSeat Post: Thermalite 150mm Pivotal postSeat Clamp: IntegratedFront Tire: Stolen Hive LP 2.40″ w/ SuperStick Rubber CompoundRear Tire: Stolen Hive LP 2.40″ w/ SuperStick Rubber CompoundWeight: Approx 24.0lbs
Color: RoadKill Red Splatter Fade
Toptube Length: 21.00"Chainstay Length: 13.20"Headtube Angle: 75.0°Seattube Angle: 71°Standover Height: 9.50″Bottom Bracket Height: 11.75"Fork Offset: 28mm
AFTERMARKET PARTS & FRAME WARRANTY: – Warranty is as follows for all hard-goods; 6 months from date of purchase on all parts against manufacturing defects and defects in materials, One year from date of purchase on all frames against manufacturing defects and defects in materials. (Only valid to original purchaser with copy of receipt), lifetime warranty items use same guidelines below.
– Complete Bicycles must be assembled by a qualifying bike shop to validate warranty.
– Wear & tear, product abuse, and improper use are not covered under warranty.
– Shipping costs to Stolen are covered by original purchaser, shipping costs back to said customer is covered by Stolen.
– After examination, warrantied products are subject to repair or replacement. Availability may result in alternative products or colors deemed suitable by Stolen being sent as replacements. Exact color and model is not guaranteed.
– Soft-goods excluded in warranty.
– If you feel your product is not covered under warranty call us at our USA office to see which options you qualify for under our crash replacement policy (see below).
-If you purchased your Stolen product the USA please contact your countries distributor.
CRASH REPLACEMENT POLICY– If a product is no longer under the warranty duration, or simply does not qualify, we offer a very lenient crash replacement discounted pricing policy to keep you riding.
– Please contact us for pricing and availability, valid receipt for product in question needed at time of crash replacement purchase.
WARRANTY PROCESS– If you live in the United States please contact us through either email or phone to receive an RA number if applicable.(If you live in another area please contact your corresponding nearest distributor)
– Upon receiving an RA # send effected product(s) into the address below along with a copy of your receipt, and a sheet with your information (IE- Name, Phone, Email, Address, etc)
– After examination your product may be replaced, repaired, or returned to the address provided.
– Availability may result in alternative products or colors deemed suitable by Stolen being sent as replacements. Exact color and model is not guaranteed.
WARNINGUse Stolen BMX products at your own risk. These products are to be installed or assembled by a qualified bike shop and used only in the manner intended by the bicycle manufacturer. Be sure to follow any enclosed instructions when installing products. Do not use this product if defective or damaged. The purchaser or user assumes all risks associated with the use of this product.
2020 SINNER FC XLT