"What's up dudes! Been shredding my bike a lot as of late. My body finally feels 100% and riding my bike is so much fun again. Been getting some good pool sessions in before the heat really kicks in. Got a really good trip coming up soon to Colorado with the Vinyl crew to start filming for a new project. Really excited about that and hope to get started filming a new Stolen edit soon. Got a few pics from a little session at Glendale park below. Roast!" - Chase Zink
Sean is seen in the latest TCU: Behind the Scenes putting his signature pegs, Silencers, to work while charging up this lengthy kink rail.
"Sean Morr took us to a famous California kinked rail to show Scott Ditchburn and to try and get a clip after striking out the last time he came here. Ditchburn ended up wishing he brought plastic pegs (he actually had them but we didn't have tools to put them on with) but Sean eventually came through with the flawless victory. I only included a couple of Ditchburn's bails but included all of Sean Morr's bails just to show you the work he had to put in to get this done. " - TCU
"Hey guys hows it going. I know its been far to long since my last update but just thought id let you know whats been popping with me and in the UK. Over the last few mouths iv been injured a whole bunch with a smashed up knee .Then after the warehouse thing i did something to my back which took like forever to get better. Now happy to say back on it and feeling good. The only thing stopping me from riding now is the good old English weather. We have just got an indoor park so ill get some pics from that real soon but cant wait to start riding outside again. Ill keep on the updates a lot more and get an new edit done soon as the sun gets its ass here." - Paul Jeffries
Here is our new flip book highlighting our spring line of t-shirts. This flip book features team riders Morgan Long, Sean Morr, Jackson Ratima, Chris Brown, Chase Zink, J.J. Anderwald, Glen Girbovan and Kurt Russell.
The shirts are available now at your LBS or Dan's Comp.
Head over to QBMX to check out Glen Girbovan's STLN setup. Glen is also wearing our new Crest tee that is available now.
"Hey what's up guys. Hope all is well. Just been riding a ton and getting ready to move to a new place in Long Beach right around the corner from fellow STLN rider Morgan long. We have been riding a bunch and filming for a couple web projects. The weather is getting amazing and summer is right around the corner. Have a trip to Arizona in a few weeks so I'm looking forward to that as well. Stay pedaling and talk to ya guys later." - Sean Morr (@seanmorr1 on Instagram & Twitter)
April 12, 2013
Stolen Bikes / Greasy Comb Distribution Is Now Hiring
Stolen is looking for a full time team member who’s primary role is to focus on southwest inside sales and customer service. We are a small group of motivated, forward thinking people who are passionate about what we do. We are looking for a like-minded individual to join our crew.
STLNBIKES-GREASY COMB, LLC.
811 E. Lambert Road.
La Habra, CA 90631
Hourly for the first 90 days.
Salary+ after 90 day probation period.
- Full time inside sales and customer service.
- Expand sales channels through daily customer communication
- Collect and share data with other members of the team regarding trends and dealer/customer feedback
- Must be reliable, show up on time but we look the other way if you have a beer at lunch.
- Must be willing to travel to visit some local dealers and Interbike of course.
- High School Diploma or GED required, College Degree (BS/BA) preferred
- Must have experience in the bike industry or a bike shop.
- Must have some sales experience and ability to sell.
- Must be self-motivated with excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, & Word required. Quickbooks a plus but not required. Must have the ability to learn new software.
- Basic knowledge of social media, as we mentioned, we are a team and overlap as much as possible.
- BMX mechanical skills a plus.
- Must be a good communicator w/ excellent people skills.
If you are interested in applying please send a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Know someone who is right for this position? Let them know.
Resumes will be accepted by email and snail mail only. Please do not call or stop by the office.