When STOLEN was founded in 2003 we had no idea we would be one of the Industry’s leading brands these few years later. Our initial focus was on the US & UK, but we rapidly grew to have worldwide distribution in more than forty countries. We realize today there are many brands to choose from. More than twenty five BMX companies are offering complete bikes today, that weren’t producing bikes when we started. Despite all this competition Stolen has continued to grow. We are a product-oriented company, not marketing magicians or used car salesmen filling you full of lies and B.S. We proudly make our bikes and parts in Taiwan, not mainland China. There is one reason $7,000.00 high-end road bikes are made in Taiwan and $100.00 WallyWorld bikes are made in China…
QUALITY OVER COST!
We have ridden bikes and worked in this industry for most of our lives. We hope it shows in everything we produce.
Thank you for your continued support,
-Stolen BMX, 2003-Forever
Contact Us, We would love to hear from you!
Find A Stolen Distributor Near You!
+57 310267 8479
+965 2225 4567
+47 6679 6189
Frequently Asked Questions
PARTS WARRANTY: – Warranty is as follows for all hard-goods; 30 days from date of purchase on all parts against manufacturing defects and defects in materials, 90 days from date of purchase on all frames against manufacturing defects and defects in materials. (Only valid to original purchaser with copy of receipt), lifetime warranty items use same guidelines below.
– Complete Bicycles must be assembled by a qualifying bike shop to validate warranty.
– Wear & tear, product abuse, and improper use are not covered under warranty.
– Shipping costs to Stolen are covered by original purchaser, shipping costs back to said customer is covered by Stolen.
– After examination, warrantied products are subject to repair or replacement. Availability may result in alternative products or colors deemed suitable by Stolen being sent as replacements. Exact color and model is not guaranteed.
– Soft-goods excluded in warranty.
– If you feel your product is not covered under warranty call us at our USA office to see which options you qualify for under our crash replacement policy (see below).
CRASH REPLACEMENT POLICY
– If a product is no longer under the warranty duration, or simply does not qualify, we offer a very lenient crash replacement discounted pricing policy to keep you riding.
– Please contact us for pricing and availability, valid receipt for product in question needed at time of crash replacement purchase.
– If you live in the United States please contact us through either email or phone to receive an RA number if applicable.
(If you live in another area please contact your corresponding nearest distributor)
– Upon receiving an RA # send effected product(s) into the address below along with a copy of your receipt, and a sheet with your information (IE- Name, Phone, Email, Address, etc)
– After examination your product may be replaced, repaired, or returned to the address provided.
– Availability may result in alternative products or colors deemed suitable by Stolen being sent as replacements. Exact color and model is not guaranteed.
Use Stolen BMX products at your own risk. These products are to be installed or assembled by a qualified bike shop and used only in the manner intended by the bicycle manufacturer. Be sure to follow any enclosed instructions when installing products. Do not use this product if defective or damaged. The purchaser or user assumes all risks associated with the use of this product.
We do not do direct sales.
To receive one (1) free STLN sticker:
Send a self addressed & stamped enveleope (S.A.S.E.) to our US office below:
Attn: Stickers Yo!
641 S. Palm Street, Unit E
La Habra, CA 90631
To receive twelve (12) assorted STLN stickers:
Send $5.00 by money order or check to the address above.
You can also purchase them via Paypal/Credit Card by clicking the ‘Buy Now’ link below:
If you need replacement decal kits for complete bikes please email or call us at our USA office.
If you live outside the USA:
Please contact your local distributor (see distro. list)
We currently offer pedals, pegs, spacers, and seatposts in the Thermalite™ material
The same process is named different names by different BMX companies but the process is exactly the same.